PLUS price reduced to $100 for all 3 days

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLUS price reduced to $100 for all 3 days
    Posted: 27 May 2009 at 2:22pm
Just a little heads up if you were on the fence about going to PLUS.  PLUS just got cut down some.  The price is now $100 for all 3 days or $50 a day. It now starts on Thursday morning, No Free Goody Bag,  no Saturday night Banquet, and the vendors are getting moved to a different room.  If you already paid, refunds will be out in a few weeks. Looks like I can buy from more stuff now with the extra $160 bucks.

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 27 May 2009 at 3:00pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:26pm
This isn't boding well. No feedback from Michael, now plUS is cutting things to the bone. Aside from the classes its beginning to look like high-priced flea market.

Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:30pm
also, They are suppose to be having a swap-meet area as well to sell stuff in....or so has been mentioned to me.    Haven't seen that in writing yet.

Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 6:17pm
Since Sunday is a bust now, how about we have the 1st Annual Blowmold Shoot-em-up?

http://www.machinegunshoot.com/  is a few miles South of Louisville, and is affordable.Wink

Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 6:53pm
Wasn't Sunday always a bust?   
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by LightChristmas

Since Sunday is a bust now, how about we have the 1st Annual Blowmold Shoot-em-up?

http://www.machinegunshoot.com/  is a few miles South of Louisville, and is affordable.Wink

Can you imagine the up roar from the BM community over at PC .

I can see my post now.   "Mass BM murder after PLUS"   Then show crime scene pictures LOL
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 9:34pm
Was thinking about posting over there, but figured Carrie would go off the deep end!LOL I did PM ChuckH (President of the He-man Blowmold Haters Club) about it, though.

Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 9:59pm
Let me PM Carrie and run the idea by her and see how much she thinks this will up roar  the BM community over there.  Its for charity, you cant go wrong....lol

I was going to PM chuck to.....lol

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 27 May 2009 at 9:59pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 10:22am
With the PLUS changes Aurora will no longer have a booth on the vendor floor (sorry- I know y'all were looking forward to it).  We will still be having our Aurora 101 and 201 classes.  I look forward to meeting y'all at one of our classes.
Buckeyelights View Drop Down

Quote Buckeyelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by LightsOnLogan

With the PLUS changes Aurora will no longer have a booth on the vendor floor (sorry- I know y'all were looking forward to it).  We will still be having our Aurora 101 and 201 classes.  I look forward to meeting y'all at one of our classes.

I read that Chuck is finalizing the schedule, but hey, I guess I'm impatient. Any idea when the Aurora classes will be?

Tks!
Joe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>