Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Some music not playing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
garrisonl View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 1:49pm
Hey Guys:
It worked. My music is playing now.  Guess I didn't get much paperwork done.  to busy worried about I Am Santa Claus.
Thanks again everyone. I'm sure I'll be back again.
Mark & Lisa Garrison
garrisonl View Drop Down

Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 2:11pm
Cool! Cool! Cool!.  they all work.  Even Star WarsCoolBig%20smile

Edited by garrisonl - 03 Sep 2008 at 2:11pm
Mark & Lisa Garrison
Comporder1 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Comporder1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by garrisonl

And where would he be?Wink  Is that you with a different name?  don't know everyone yet.

No i'm not him.... I confused him with flanigan. I'm not sure if peaceangel is here either. Flanigan (from d-light) is LightChristmas (here). It is hard to keep up with multiple forums!
garrisonl View Drop Down

Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 2:26pm
I understand.  Me too.  Lot's of folks going through this transition.  I'm sure he will show up soon.  All it does for me is to have two forums to pesture everyone.  but so far i have always gotten all the answers I need.  One of these I'm going to be the lightshow Queen.LOL Yeah right, with 16 channels and 20 tax returns to do.  Some of you guys have way more knowledge than my old brain needs.  I just read over and over and over everything you type.  sometime that doesn't even work, so I have to ask.Big%20smile
Mark & Lisa Garrison
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Comporder1

No i'm not him.... I confused him with flanigan. I'm not sure if peaceangel is here either. Flanigan (from d-light) is LightChristmas (here). It is hard to keep up with multiple forums!

That's why I'm glad Darryl made the unofficial Aurora forum for simple stuff.  I didn't figure out LightsChristmas was Flanigan until I read the Introduction thread.  I do see a lot of familiar avatars and a lot of familiar grammar mistakes... just kidding!
~Jonathan
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 5:51am
Did the LC thing mainly for security during the early betas of Aurora, didn't want my mild-mannered alter-ego accosted with awkward questions.

Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 1:27pm
I can understand the reasoning behind that.  Still, the military guard detail was a bit unnecessary, considering you always went out wearing a misleading shirt that said, "I'm NOT a beta tester for Aurora, that's LightChristmas you're thinking about!" and your sig line over at D-Light said, "Please don't ask me any questions about Aurora beta testing!"  LOL

You know, I should've put two and two together, considering that in D-Light's beta testing of the wiLink system you did say that it worked perfectly with Aurora.   
~Jonathan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123