Development has resumed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 7:25pm
A quick update for y'all: All major issues with the new copy/paste just passed beta.  We're working on the installer issues now.
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 6:43pm
If I load a LOR file, will I be able to import more than one at a time? For example, there are two different LOR files of the same song, can I import both to end up making one or is this out to lunch to even think about it?

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 7:06pm
Not specifically in the upcoming version, but I suppose you could kinda emulate this type of "merge" by doing the following in the next version:

1) Import one sequence in each of two running instances of Aurora
2) Save the second imported instance
3) Import the channels from the saved second instance into the first instance
4) Copy/Paste the data from the second instance into the new channels in the first one.

It would give you a similar effect as you are looking for.  Whether or not that effect is really any benefit at all is another story.  I can think of a few cases where it would be a benefit... but I can also think of a lot of cases where you'd just end up with a mess.

Michael
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 1:31pm
Oh I'm sure there might be problems but with what I have in mind, it's better than buying the LOR software to get what I want from a file.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123