Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 7:37pm
From a quick search, this is what it means:

The Runtime Error 6 occurs in the Visual Basic program. It is an overflow issue that can occur when the Visual Basic program attempts to store too much data in the temporary folders area.

Phippers View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Phippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 10:25pm
Is there any advice anyone can give me on that error code though?
Phippers View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Phippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 7:37pm
Have not rebooted, but I have tried reinstalling. Let me try again after tonight, somehow I got the sceduler to run, so I'm just not gonna touch it.
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 7:26pm
Try uninstalling and re-installing. Make sure you reboot after uninstalling.

Phippers View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Phippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 6:38pm
What do I do? Now my sequence won't even play... any1?
Phippers View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Phippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 3:23pm
So I deleted My Cache, and now when I open Aurora and select my project it says opened like normal then when I close down the screen that has how many events and channels it opened, It comes up with an error message:
Debugging information:
6: Overflow
FrmMain.AudioOverlay
AuroraSequencer
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 9:08pm
v1.20Beta (for D-Light ACx16 users only):  http://www.d-light.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=14851#p14851
*Note that you have to run the HW Utility in advanced mode and you must change the #40 EEPROM setting to 1. 

Video: use an .avi file.  Also, you can delete the files in the cache folder and have Aurora regenerate them.  That may help (but it will also take some time).  If not, post the details of your specific error.

Edited by Jonathan - 05 Dec 2010 at 9:12pm
~Jonathan
Phippers View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Phippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 8:31pm
another question: I keep getting an overflow error when I try to add my video. It stinks having my show not completely running, and allot of cars coming by. please help!
Phippers View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Phippers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 7:10pm
LOR said with the new boards you cannot downgrade. Dang! Is there any way I can get a link to the 2.0 beta, or the "fix" that you have?
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 6:31pm
I am afraid to upgrade now that my show is up and running. I even took out 1.17 when people started having bad experience last year so I have 1.16 on my boxes. I'll wait when the firmware is well ridden/tested and then I'll upgrade. Having to turn stuff on in the advanced menu, for me, it would be forgotten somehow.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>