Pretty upset

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 9:15pm
Yeah, let me clarify, I can save them to my hard drive with typing a DLS behind them, but then I get a error code and crash when try to open them 
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
mmciver View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mmciver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 1:43pm
I know that I had a few issues this year as well.

I took my sequences from last year that were built in Aurora and imported a new channel template.

I did this because I added some controllers and wanted to save what work I had done from last year and add to it.  I updated all of my songs in order.  2 of the songs would cause the scheduler to crash at odd times requiring a reboot.

Once I finally figured out what 2 songs were causing the trouble, I started from my original 2008 sequences.  I would load 1 sequence, import my channel files and save them.  Then I would reload Aurora Sequencer load in the new file and make changes.  Once I did this, I had no issues and the show would run without fail.

It was frustrating because I did not know if I had a hardware issue with my scheduler machine, or if it was software, or if I did something wrong. 

The stars aligned and the show went on with very little problems once I figured this out.
Mike

What do you mean I have enough lights?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12