Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bug Fixes & The Next Version

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonyjmartin View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by jberner

Where do we get this interim release or is that still a beta?  All I see is 1.0 so far.

The post with the link to Version 1.0.1 B can be found here.  It fixes the long ramps issue.  Bear in mind Michael's caution about using this version. Wink

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 6:15pm
I read the other posts.  Any update on the beta in testing?  I would rather have a stable release for obvious reasons. I take it there is still something wrong if it isn't out yet.

ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by jberner

I read the other posts.  Any update on the beta in testing?  I would rather have a stable release for obvious reasons. I take it there is still something wrong if it isn't out yet.

The partial beta was  released to fix the ramp issue so the guys with halloween shows could get them running.   I think the next version is fixing a few other issue as well.
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
peteandvanessa View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote peteandvanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 7:18pm

Chris is correct, the partial fix is out for us Halloween folks. We are awaiting a later version to Beta test that fixes the other bugs.

Not seen a release date yet.

Comporder1 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Comporder1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2008 at 8:05am
There is a release date for the next version - see http://www.lightsonlogan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=317&PN=1 Wink 

Maybe he meant Oct 19. Ermm
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2008 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Comporder1

There is a release date for the next version - see http://www.lightsonlogan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=317&PN=1 Wink 

Maybe he meant Oct 19. Ermm

Umm....  Your link just takes you the first page of this exact Thread which was posted September 11......LOL
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
MrChristmas2000 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote MrChristmas2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2008 at 9:16am
Maybe he needs to reset his clock? Wrong timezone? Could be just working too hard.Sleepy

When designing and debugging things never happen in the time frame you want it to.

Holding breath for DMX.
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2008 at 11:11am
Probably in the same boat as.....Its just been a LOOOOOONNNNGGG  Week!!!  LOL
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Comporder1 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Comporder1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2008 at 4:16pm
I know where it takes you. Thats my point! He said, on the Sept 11, that the next version would be here on Sept 19. Now here we are almost a month later and.......

No offence Michael. I understand the pains of software development. Maybe you should stop putting out release dates.
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2008 at 4:33pm
OHHHH....my mistake...Ermm...I am so glad its Friday!!!  
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>