Bug Fixes & The Next Version

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 12:48pm
Hope you get better soon!

No beta tester update has been issued yet. But like you said, D-Light is likely a week behind schedule, so everything should work out okay. Even us testers don't have the FireFly yet.

Edited by LightChristmas - 19 Sep 2008 at 12:50pm

ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by jberner

I wonder what the hospital would do if i had my wife drag a controller up here with some lights for my room? There is certainly enough dedicated power outlets in the room... Big%20smile

First, I hope you get better soon......but I'd love to see the nurse expression when she walks in the room and see's blinking lights...........or you could play a joke, make a sequence  that matches the beep on the heart monitor....then when she come in to check on you, play the sequence and tell her you hooked up the lights to the heart monitor so you could see your heart beat.....Tongue
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 2:41pm
Man, I cant even guilt a new release out.. Cry

That is alright, There isnt much to do here other that watch tv or flirt with nurses. While they seem to like being flirted with the seem to get alittle testy with me messing with the equipment.  I can only imagine their responses for  my installing equipment that is totaly foriegn to them that mimicks/mocks their activities.   

I can still wait on the ramp fix.  I really need to have it no later than mid October.

I found about 300 MB of Halloween wavs and that will work are pretty small and can be used as great transition sounds.  I will post a great link I found for Halloween music in another forum.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 3:25pm
No update today... it should be soon though.  As indicated, we haven't gone through a beta test iteration yet, so Wednesday appears to be the earliest.  The ramp thing is one that I can guarantee will be fixed because it used to work and I know what I did to break it.

I had a family member go into the hospital this week as well... which has played a part in the delay.
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 3:31pm
Will be praying for everyone's recovery!

jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 3:33pm
Take your time (within reason Tongue). I am just teasing you as I dont have much else to do.

Just remember- If life gives you lemons, add more light to your display.

Edited by jberner - 19 Sep 2008 at 3:35pm
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 7:59pm
Just thought of some fun you can have. Have all your minis brought in so you can be replacing the bulbs. Even more fun if you have a Lightkeeper Pro. The discharge can have the nurse in your room in no time if there is any heart monitoring equipment in there!LOL

MrChristmas2000 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote MrChristmas2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by jberner

I found about 300 MB of Halloween wavs and that will work are pretty small and can be used as great transition sounds.  I will post a great link I found for Halloween music in another forum.

What forum, Aurora or another board?

Thanks,

Tom

Holding breath for DMX.
tonyjmartin View Drop Down

Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by MrChristmas2000

What forum, Aurora or another board?

Posted a few myself.  Here's how to get there:

Forum: I'm New From Spectrum And I Need Help!
Topic: Great Music Sources

Enjoy!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 1:56pm
Ok I am finally getting released.   How about 1.1?  Tongue

On a serious side, Thanks for the prayers and whatever else may have been done. i hope no one really sacrificed pony_god to the volcano like they told me they did but I haven't seen any posts from him today.

Anyone have any breakthrough ideas in the last few days? I still have a nice recovery period at home yet to come and am looking for something new to try out as i can actually put my hands on my programming pc again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>