Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Comporder1 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Comporder1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 10:12am
I plan on also jumping on board with the PIC programming. Does anyone have anything going yet? What language is everyone using? Does anyone have the LE program (not hex)? I would like to try to port that over to the ACx16! It should be do-able.
deweycooter View Drop Down
Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:11pm
PM sent
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:04pm
Not currently writing the code but if I know me (and I do) I will be soon.

Coming soon www.computerizedlights.com
deweycooter View Drop Down
Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:52pm
I am currently doing for the Le's but the actual code is already code

Do you mean you're flashing your PICs for your LEs or also writing code?
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 11:44am
and what do you know - I am becoming a Pic programmer. I am currently doing for the Le's but the actual code is already code. I'll look into it see what it takes to work it for the D-Light Boards

Slink

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 6:12pm
News release at D-Light:

http://d-light.us/

http://d-light.us/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=91&category_id=11&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

D-Light now has the ACx16 Gold (no soldering required) for $95.50 (just under $6 per channel).  This "open edition" of the ACx16 controller lacks the standard D-Light firmware and instead is capable of running community supported DMX firmware.

Now all we need is for some PIC programmers to join the D-Light forums and to get the DMX firmware started! 

Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 11:12am
nevermind I guess you have to do an intro before you can see anything on the forums.. I am in now.

Rod R View Drop Down

Quote Rod R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 11:07am
Its towards the bottom of the page under "Current Coops", click on that ant the top Coop listed title is "2nd Express Coop of 2010" is the one you want.  

You have to be a member to be in the Coops.  It only takes a minute to register and it doesn't cost anything. So if you wanted to get in on it I wouldn't let that hold you back.Embarrassed   

Edited by Rod R - 02 Mar 2010 at 11:10am
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 10:51am
That link worked one time, then I needed to sign in now I can't find the thread with the COOP. I was gonna order 2.

:(

Rod R View Drop Down

Quote Rod R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 9:52pm
OK Guys and Gals, I just saw a post on the  DIY site and RJ just started up the second coop of 2010 for the 16 Channel Lynx Express.  I know a few members were wondering how to get them and found out a little too late after the coop was over. So head over to this link if your interested.  Like RJ said there are a lot of members willing to help out if people have questions concerning the Lynx controllers.

http://diylightanimation.com/index.php?topic=2767.0

Edited by Rod R - 01 Mar 2010 at 10:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>