Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0 > Feature Requests
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why the heck do we only have shows in 15 mins...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cheezdawg475 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cheezdawg475 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 10:58pm
Why do we only have shows in 15 minute intervals?  For someone like me that runs an 11 minute show I have to fill that extra 4 minutes with a blank sequence which means no music unless I want to hear the same song over and over again play....

I can't even set a 5:00-5:00 show and tell it to end after the playlist is finished, it chooses to play the same playlist OVER and OVER and OVER until my next scheduled event.... which even at best the next sceduled even I can set is 15 minutes later, which leads me back to square one.

Ideally all I want it to do is play 11 minutes of sequences and shut off and play my standby radio station, but I can't quite do that, I don't see why we can't say run till anytime we want or atleast 10 minute intervals, or it seems maybe even if we had the option of doing a 1 minute interval we could tell it to play the playlist once through and then have it stop, yet the way it's set up, this is not possible as far as I can see.  or even a checkbox that says play this one at this time and quit, should be even easier to program.  I dealt with it last year but I am a little frustrated to not see it incorporated to the newest/newer versions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12