Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Aurora Status / DMX beta

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
wkawyn View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote wkawyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 1:44pm
 Thank You!!!!LOL
brunnesa View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote brunnesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 2:48pm
Can someone give the the DMX version of Aurora?  I will be using DMX in my display next year.  Thanks.

Scott
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 8:23pm
DMX is likely to be ver 2.0 as we are working on ver 1.9x- but don't hold me to that. Only LOL knows for certain.

Edited by LightChristmas - 02 Jan 2011 at 8:26pm

brunnesa View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote brunnesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:47am
So, no one has the unofficial release that is mentioned at the beginning of this thread? I understand that there is a version of Aurora that will output one universe of DMX already. Michael says in his post that it has been used in some displays. My question is how can I get this unofficial version? I have sent Michael a PM few times already. I would like to start getting ready for next year, but if Aurora will not have DMX, I need to move to a different sequencer software.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 4:41pm
Getting back into the swing of things for 2011 now... those who requested DMX beta forum access since 12/31 have been granted access.

Much planning is taking place for how the DMX is going to work in the official Aurora release.  It will not be anything like how it is presently implemented in the beta (which now exists only to fill the gap until we do it correctly).

Michael
Bubba View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 8:01am

Awesome I can't wait to get me hands on it!

www.brightonbrittain.com
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 11:15am
Anything new happening on this DMX front or this also wrapped into the testing that appears to be happening?

No rush - this is pure curiosity
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 11:22am
DMX will be part of 1.2 with a release expected around May.  More info will be coming soon.

Michael
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:39pm
This being the 24th of May, where do we stand right now with the new(er) version of Aurora? I am not using DMX but would really like to see the improved cut and paste before the beginning of summer if possible. 

LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:12pm
Michael's mother has been in and out of the hospital the past few months, so testing and dev has slowed down a bit - but has NOT stopped. It's close to being finished.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>