Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

License Key

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fitz8402 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote fitz8402 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: License Key
    Posted: 07 Nov 2009 at 7:16am
I ordered my key on halloween and still have not recieved it.  I searched through the older posts of people having similar problems and I cant come up with a reason why.  I also tried to email Mr. Miller and I did not get a reply.  Do you typically have a problem sending to yahoo mail accounts?  If so do I need to send and alternate address?  I have not seen anything in my spam folder.  Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Bigindian View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Bigindian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2009 at 8:49am

When you say that you have emailed, Michael, which address did you use.  He typically responds within a day or so.  did you use the contact us page at the following link?

Are you sure that your payment transaction contained the proper email address.  That is the address where your license key will be sent.  The keys are sent manually so once he sees your payment, usually the next business day sees the sending of the keys.

Check it out and let us know

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Albert Einstein
fitz8402 View Drop Down

Quote fitz8402 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2009 at 9:10am

I used the contact us link on the aurora page on 11/03.  I went in today after reading the other license key posts and verified my paypal address was correct, it was.  Thank you for your help though.

Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2009 at 9:39am
Michael has been hit with a lot of SPAM lately, so it is possible that your message was inadvertently ignored.  If your subject line was something generic like "Inquiry", try resending the message with a more specific subject line.  You can also PM LightsOnLogan as well. 

~Jonathan
fitz8402 View Drop Down

Quote fitz8402 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2009 at 11:19am
I will give it a shot!  Thanks
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 9:36am

I just resent your key.

We've been having some trouble with DOS attacks on our firewall causing it to reboot occasionally.  The original email may have ended up in the bit bucket.

fitz8402 View Drop Down

Quote fitz8402 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 1:42pm
Just got it!  Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply