DMX and other features

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deweycooter View Drop Down
Development
Development

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 12:58pm
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 2:52pm
Err this time I got the dollars just a day short! DOH

Damn - Well if any of you want to part way with one I am interested. I'll keep an eye out for the next Coop.

Lee

Coming soon www.computerizedlights.com
Bigindian View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Bigindian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 4:06am
Slink,

I would suggest sending RJ the Admin there a pm.  He may be able to help you out.

He is a almost as good as Michael is here! 
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Albert Einstein
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 9:45am
Will do thanks for the heads up :)

Rod R View Drop Down

Quote Rod R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 7:28pm
It might be a good idea for Michael to get a hold of RJ over at diylightanimation.com it seems that a lot of people are going that route he sold 529 controllers on this years COOP already and the site is getting more members everyday.  There will be many more coops moving forward into this year as well.  The Lynx Express controller  seems solid and has some really nice features.  I would like to make sure that Aurora could support RJ DMX Dongle too. Maybe even a topic listing like the other software has on the site.  RJ is a really nice guy and easy to work with so I'm sure that Aurora and Lynx could work well together. I've been using Aurora since D-light dumped Spectrum and really like the features that Aurora has and its been running fine for me.

Edited by Rod R - 27 Jan 2010 at 7:33pm
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 8:47am
DIY has the dongle coop running until 5 Feb.  Now would be a good time to know if Aurora will plan on supporting the Lynx dongle or if it's a waste of good dollars for those of us dedicated to Aurora.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 11:22am
The Aurora DMX dongle will be required for Aurora's DMX support.
Rod R View Drop Down

Quote Rod R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 12:11pm
So does  that mean that there will be not support for the Lynx line of controllers since they use their own Lynx Dongle.  I would suggest that you contact RJ at http://www.diylightanimation.com/ .  He sold over 500 Lynx Express controllers just this past month and the site is growing in new members added everyday.  I think it would be a mistake not to see what you could workout as far as support goes.  I need D-light support and the Lynx support or I'll have to look at different options.  I really like Aurora and have been using it since Spectrum died but really need to have the options on the supported controllers.

Edited by Rod R - 04 Feb 2010 at 12:14pm
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 12:24pm
Aurora will be supporting the Lynx DMX controllers... my answer was about the dongle only.  The Aurora dongle will be required to communicate with the Lynx controllers.

Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 12:29pm
Hey some where do I get a Aurora Dongle? or is that a beta tester thing still.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>